(FB2) How to Heal a Broken Wing by Bob Graham
How to Heal a Broken Wing
by Bob Graham
- Publisher: Candlewick Press
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- ISBN: 9780763639037 (0763639036)
- Genres: childrens, animals, birds, fiction, nature, family, environment, inspirational
- Author: Bob Graham
- Language: english
- Awards: New South Wales Premier’s Literary Award Nominee for Patricia Wrightson Prize (2009), Charlotte Zolotow Award (2009), Western Australian Premier’s Book Award for Children’s Books (2008), Children’s Book Council of Australia Award for Early Childhood Book of the Year (2009), CYBILS Award for Fiction Picture Books (2008)
- Release date: August 26, 2008
About The Book
In a spare urban fable, Bob Graham brings us one small boy, one loving family, and one miraculous story of hope and healing.
“No one saw the bird fall.”
In a city full of hurried people, only young Will notices the bird lying hurt on the ground. With the help of his sympathetic mother, he gently wraps the injured bird and takes it home. In classic Bob Graham style, the beauty is in the details: the careful ministrations with an eyedropper, the bedroom filled with animal memorabilia, the saving of the single feather as a good-luck charm for the bird’s return to the sky. Wistful and uplifting, here is a tale of possibility — and of the souls who never doubt its power.
MP3 ebook How to Heal a Broken Wing Bob Graham buy cheap for Kindle on Powells. Online How to Heal a Broken Wing. FictionBook book How to Heal a Broken Wing by Bob Graham read on Barnes & Noble. PDF How to Heal a Broken Wing download on iPad. TXT ebook How to Heal a Broken Wing Bob Graham download reader.
Paperback book How to Heal a Broken Wing on Audible. FB2 book How to Heal a Broken Wing by Bob Graham read online. Hardback How to Heal a Broken Wing buy PocketBook on Amazon. EPUB ebook How to Heal a Broken Wing buy on Kobo. MOBI ebook How to Heal a Broken Wing Bob Graham read online for Mac.0